What is Stiff Legged Barbell Deadlift?
How to do Stiff Legged Barbell Deadlift?
Performing the 10 steps below, you will be able to do this exercise properly:
- Place a barbell on the floor and stand facing it with your feet shoulder width apart.
- Keep your toes pointing in the forward direction and bend your knees a bit.
- While exhaling, bend from your waist and maintain the straightness of your back while bend your knee.
- Do this until you feel a stretch in your hamstring.
- With an overhand grip hold the barbell.
- Keep your arms fully extended and keep your hands at shoulder width distance.
- Pull the barbell while you extend your hips and waist.
- Inhale and do this until you have reached the initial upright position.
- Wait for a moment.
Related workouts that benefit the same primary muscles
- Thigh Adductor / Inner Thigh Machine
- Single Leg Glute Bridge / Hip Extension
- Dumbbell Squat Thrusters
- Barbell Step-ups
- Lying Leg Curls
This doesn’t end here. Find out the other best bodybuilding exercises: Exercise Glossary : The Complete Exercise Encyclopedia