What is Superman Exercise?
How to do Superman Exercise?
- Lay down on an exercising mat with your face down.
- Extend your arms completely above your head and stretch your legs behind you.
- Pull up your chest, arms and legs from the mat.
- Let only your quadriceps and lower abdomen to stay in contact with the exercising mat.
- Squeeze your abdominal muscles and obliques.
- Hold there for a moment.
- Repeat after returning to the initial position.
Related workouts that benefit the same primary muscles:
This doesn’t end here. Find out the other best bodybuilding exercises – Exercise Glossary : The Complete Exercise Encyclopedia