Want to learn how to do Standing Dumbbell Calf Raise? Read on further for detailed workout instructions, notes, video and pro tips for learning proper form and train better for it.
What is Standing Dumbbell Calf Raise?
This exercise helps in working out your Abs & Obliques.
What muscles does this exercise workout?
Primary muscle: Abs & Obliques are the muscles primarily benefited by performing this exercise.
What equipment are required?
No equipment is used for this exercise.
How to do Standing Dumbbell Calf Raise?
Performing the 5 steps below, you will be able to do this exercise properly:
- Place a two-three inches high exercising step on the floor and stand in front of it.
- Hold one dumbbell in each of your hands and place your toes and balls of your feet on the plank or step.
- Make sure you do not place the arcs of your feet on the step and also keep your heels on the ground.
- Pull up your heels off the floor by pushing your feet balls against the step.
- Stay in this position for a count of one.
- Return to the starting position until you feel a stretch in your calves.
- Repeat the above steps.
What is the difficulty level?
This exercise is Moderate to Hard to perform.
Who all can perform this exercise?
Anyone can perform this exercise.
What other exercises benefit the same primary muscles?
Yes, Following are the 5 exercises which benefits the same primary muscles as this exercise does:
This is just not enough. Find out the other best bodybuilding exercises: Exercise Glossary – The Complete Exercise Encyclopedia
Comments are off this post!