WHAT IS LEG PRESS?
WHAT MUSCLES DOES LEG PRESS WORKOUT?
Secondary muscle: Glutes & Hamstrings are benefited secondarily.
WHAT EQUIPMENT DOES LEG PRESS REQUIRE?
HOW TO DO LEG PRESS?
Performing the 7 steps below, you will be able to do this exercise properly:
- Lay down on the machine and place your legs on the support.
- Push the platform resting on your feet and extend your legs.
- At this position maintain your torso at right angle to your legs.
- Now Slowly and very steadily pull back the platform towards you so that your upper and lower thighs make a 90 degrees angle with each other. Inhale as you do so.
- While exhaling, again repeat the above steps.
WHAT IS THE DIFFICULTY LEVEL OF WORKING OUT LEG PRESS?
WHO ALL CAN PERFORM LEG PRESS?
WHICH OTHER EXERCISES EFFECT THE SAME PRIMARY MUSCLES AS LEG PRESS DOES?
There are 5 exercises benefiting the same primary muscles:
- Straight-Leg Calf Stretch
- Leg Press
- Goblet squat
- Standing Quadricep Stretch
- High Box Jump
This is just not to it. Find out the other best bodybuilding exercises here.