Eager to learn how to do Chest Stretch? Read on further for detailed workout instructions, notes, video and pro tips for learning proper form and train better for it.
What is a chest stretch?
Chest Stretch exercise helps build pectoral muscles to a lot extent. This exercise benefits Pectoral muscles as the primary muscle group and Triceps as the secondary muscle group. This exercise does not need any equipment, for it to be performed.
Difficulty Level: Easy
How to do a chest stretch?
You can perform this workout with ease using the 3 steps below:
- Starting position: Standing straight and place your arms extended in right front of you.
- Maintaining your arms straight, stretch them backwards with your hands facing front.
- Final position: Get your arms back to the initial/starting position.
Related Workouts That Benefit the Same Primary Muscles:
- Decline Dumbbell Press
- Barbell Bench Press
- Chest Stretch
- Your Exercise (Placeholder)
- Decline Barbell Bench Press
This doesn’t end here. Find out the other best bodybuilding exercises here.