- The Goal of Insanity Workout:
- Let’s Talk of the Insanity Results Before Anything:
- What Efforts Should You Be Prepared to Put In?
- Why Should You Choose Insanity Workout?
- Who Can Do Insanity Workout?
- When will the insanity results start to show?
- What is the nature of the Insanity Workout Exercises
- What Does Insanity Workout Schedule Look Like?
- How the Insanity Workout Diet Plan works?
- Comparison of the Insanity Workout with its competitor the P90X aka Insanity Vs P90X
- Insanity Workout vs P90X on what’s hard– Is Insanity workout harder than p90x?
- What’s with the Insanity Workout community?
- Any Tips and hacks of doing the insanity workout more easily ?? !! Yes !!
- Keep yourself motivated during the last week of the insanity workout
- Where can you buy Insanity Workout DVDs?
- What All You’ll Get in the Insanity Workout DVD Set?
- Insanity Workout Bonus: Insanity Workout Comes With Lots of Bonus Products as well.
- The Final Word: Conclusion to this Detailed Review
Since you’re aware that it is Insanity Workout Review that will be discussed herein everything that follows, it would be of your benefit to learn that the views and reviews mentioned herein will not be biased at all, but rather presented as it is.
The Goal of Insanity Workout:
If you require a body emulating a professional athlete, it would be wise to go for Insanity Workout for 60 days. Even though, it is forewarned that it is one of the hardest fitness program ever put on DVD so make sure that you’re ready for this.
Insanity Workout Program will format anything you know about high intensity workouts. Because Insanity training turns the table for whatever you feel about old school interval training.
The fundamental principle of High Intensity Training is that exercise should be brief, infrequent and intense. You exercise with high level of effort and intensity to stimulate the body to allow for muscle strength increase and size.
But it’s an quite different with insanity. You workout for 3 to 5 mins black then rest for a small time (just enough to gasp in air) and then again back to work. This is called Max Interval Training, as it keeps your body engrossed to its full extremes throughout the entire workout session. You keep pushing the limits of your body until you realize the muscled body you gained in just a matter of good 60 days.
Let’s Talk of the Insanity Results Before Anything:
1. Exceedingly reduced body fat percentage:
You will actually be able to see the fat melting on your body. You will be drenched in sweat, as much as never before. You will put through extremely intense regimen but then, it has its own rewards as well. Insanity workout cuts down body fat to an approx. value of 7%. Professional athletes are around 8%, so I leave the maths to you. If you’re still wondering, if you’ll be able to make it, you got to try the first day of the ‘fit test’ to answer that.
2. Increased Muscle definition over muscle mass:
Not that Insanity workout does not add to your muscle mass, but it more effectively enhances the muscle definition. Ingesting 40% protein, 40% carbs and 20% fats, is sure to make you gain muscles. But keeping the time frame under consideration, and also, the weight loss goal of insanity workout, it is a bit unlikely to notice a lot of muscle mass accumulating rapidly.
The exact definition of your muscles would be more prominent to view as a change. The one muscle group that will get bigger and tighter quickly, would be chest. There will also be a noticeable alteration in your thighs and quadriceps. They will seemingly grow as much as they wouldn’t have, ever before. This lets you flaunt your legs with a longer a leaner look.
What Efforts Should You Be Prepared to Put In?
1. Be prepared to rigorously follow the Insanity Diet Plan. We will tell you more about this later.
2. Be prepared to workout really hard and stay regular with your exercises.
3. Don’t expect it to be easy because it is not. Shaun T himself proclaims that insanity workout isn’t for everyone. You will often find yourself panting while rolling on the floor. Shortness of breath is commonly viewed while doing insanity workout. But again, all good things do not come easy. Therefore you got to be motivated and determined before commencing insanity workout.
Why Should You Choose Insanity Workout?
1. Max Interval Training burns 1000 calories in an hour.
2. You can shed a good amount of unwanted fat.
3. You cut out 10, 20 or even 30 pounds in 60 days.
4. The Complete Insanity Workout Cycle consumes only 60 days.
5. You workout while being at home. You don’t need a gym but you need to put in time.
6. It helps improve your fitness and endurance.
7. The desperate urge to combat against yourself helps you attain insane results.
Insanity workout is designed to escalate your heart rate at its max. Hold there for a while. Sweat. Then you rest for a very short duration of 30 seconds. This forms the reason for the exercise to last and result in the fat loss you see after 60 days.
The Intensity of Insanity is very high that the moments just before reaching the 30 second break seems never approaching. And the break itself seems to end much before 30 seconds. That’s how you shed such huge amount of weight in just 60 days. No wonder why it’s called Insane !!
All the exercises are so versatile that you will find yourself working from your head to toe. The insanity exercises strengthen your muscles, by using your own body weight.
Who Can Do Insanity Workout?
Insanity Workout is NOT for everybody. Even Shaun T says that often. If you fit in the criteria below, you are more than likely be able to do insanity workout.
1. You must have a healthy heart:
It is advisable to get your cardio checked before placing an order. Insanity workout is intense even for healthy people.
2. You should have strength:
Make sure you are able to do certain exercises most appropriately. If you can do 10 pushes and crunches and be able to run at least a mile, for example, are considered to be pre-requisites for insanity workout.
3. You should have smooth joints:
If you encounter pain in your joints eg. knee or elbows, its better you get skeptical before purchasing the Insanity DVDs. Make sure you get yourself checked if you’ll be able to bear the endurance.
4. You should be able to follow the strict insanity lifestyle :
If you’re one of those who would party almost any random night. Or you’ve got kids back home to baby sit or if you have your lifestyle accustomed to cling to the computer almost until early morning. Well, then you are advised to blindly opt out buying the Insanity Workout DVDs.
5. You should be Moti-“Weighted”:
Once you’ve tick checked all the aforementioned points, and you’re absolutely convinced to buy this DVD, knit it in your mind that you will then not be allowed to press the pause button. Insanity workout is only for those who are truly dedicated to lose weight and get their bodies in shape.
When will the insanity results start to show?
Insanity workout is so aggressive that the results will start to show up right after a week of regularly practicing it. You can expect a complete turn over after the very first month and many people think they do not require to carry on the workout any further. But the reality explains that the complete results will keep evolving even after the 60 days of furious workout.
You will barely find an insanity workout review that tells you that you can acquire full results right on the 6oth day. You will keep on seeing the results even after you’ve finished working with the insanity workout. The logic is simple, the muscles are resting and require your time to let them grow and get better . Rome was not built in one day. Bore this in mind and give your body and yourself the time required to fetch the desired results.
The insanity results show up somewhat in this manner:
Initially, your muscles will get tightened all over your body. This is after the very first week. Your flat abdomen will come into notice. Biceps and shoulders will seem to be already shaped. Leaner thighs will get prominent. Therefore, you will most definitely see the results popping out. All you got to do is, rigorously follow the Insanity workout routine from the insanity DVDs.
And you know, once you start to see the results know, you yourself would want to do it. Again. And again. Just to see more of such awesome results. You will most earnestly wait for the time of the day you do insanity workout to approach.
What is the nature of the Insanity Workout Exercises
By now you’d have been pretty much aware that insanity workout will make use of your own body weight. And with this I feel happy to announce the best part about insanity workout; and that is, You absolutely need no equipment to do insanity training exercises. It is just your body supplying resistance and weight. Considering the exceedingly huge amount of sweat your are going to trip down, the only thing you will wish you had is a towel.
The varied exercises you’ll encounter in the insanity workout training are more of cardio centric initially. Then gradually as you start to gain endurance you commence with the strength oriented exercises. You will less often find yourself performing on the floor. But you will encounter more chances of expressing the rigor of these exercises while standing on the ground. Don’t be scared, hardships will pay.
Do not get disappointed if in the beginning you find your joints exerting more and being stressed out more. It is because a lot of jumping is involved in these exercises. But before you get habitual of the pain, the continuity of the furious exercises will relieve you off the pain. There’s more to it. The exercises mentioned in this insanity workout review will make you do some yoga poses and stretching too. This will make you flexible. More than you ever thought of. Thanks to the Insane intensity of Insanity Workout.
The Insanity exercises concentrate on two or more large muscle groups simultaneously. So you can do the maths concerning the aggression filled in these exercises. Therefore this assures fat loss a lot faster pace and also a higher adrenaline level. All this leads to more muscle groups working out together. Which in turn boosts the testosterone levels. This boost helps you to bear the stress involved in the insanity workout, since otherwise you’ll fall crashing down on the floor begging for breath.
You know the magical part about these insane exercises is that you do not feel tired, rather relaxed after completing them. The feel good hormone – endorphin pops out while you do insanity workout and helps you to let go the pain and start enjoying the exercises. Even when they require so much of your strength to do them.
It follows common sense to understand the need of following a good, healthily well off diet while you’re incorporating insanity workout in your lifestyle. Considering the amount of energy you will be investing while doing these exercises, following the insanity workout diet is sure to keep your energies balanced. Trying to gulp in more energy into your system by trying at your end shall make you available with a lot more energies to spare while doing insanity workout.
While you’re performing these exercises on a regular daily basis, you find your determination increasing every passing day. You become more agile, tougher and fitter. The yoga poses help you improve your sitting postures. All this just adds to your self confidence, which undoubtedly is a supreme advantage in itself.
As a crux, after completing the program, you find yourself being able to do almost any exercise, with any number of postures with ease equivalent to walking on a velvet carpet. That’s the nature of insanity workout exercises.
What Does Insanity Workout Schedule Look Like?
If you’re wondering whether you’ll get rest days in the insanity workout schedule? Then, sundays would be fixed off for you. Not because sunday is a universal holiday day, but because your muscles would need rest to reflect the benefits you earned during the week long strenuous exercises.
How are the Insanity Workout Exercises distributed in the day-wise schedule?
While the rest of the world mourns the monday blues, you kick start your week with the Insane Fit Test. It will only mirror your fitness level. You will see for yourself, the extent to which you are ready for taking up the insanity workout. Tests have never been easy. This one will not be any exception.
It will only sabotage you to the point where you feel exhausted and fumed out. The next time you shall face this test would be the next monday. So you got it right. Every monday of every week is dedicated to your evaluation. That is the Fit Test Session to track your progress.
All the other days of the week (except Sunday, as aforementioned) would be the workout days. And each passing day gets harder than the previous one.
An exception other than Sunday is Thursday. Not that you can rest the entire day but just that on Thursdays, Shaun T will have an easy day with you on cardio workouts and aerobic exercises. You will rather be involved in more of stretches and some balancing exercises. The difficult part here is that you will be doing these exercises so slow that you can literally hear your muscles scream for recovery. Does this justify the title of the workout even more!
Generally speaking, the first month of the Insanity workout is fairly easy. This of course is in comparison to the toughness the second month is in wait to offer. The workouts in the first month does not long for more than, on an average, around 35-40 minutes. So now you are also aware of the daily time you got to spare for the weight loss plan you’re about to possess. Another query answered.
The month to follow the first one, which actually is the final month of the Insanity Workout Program, is tougher to the extent that an “I can’t do it anymore” feeling envelopes you. Expect the exercises in the second month to stretch to as long as an hour. Not to overlook the increasing intensity of the exercises. Therefore, take the ‘follow the diet plan’ advice even more seriously when you’re working out in the second month.
The second month makes you workout two exercises. One set for each exercise. I leave the rest of the maths for you to solve.
To be able to burn as many calories as possible, you need to do the insanity workout and you will also have to eat an optimum amount of food too in order to stay parallel to the strenuous workout. For the benefit of you, it is advised to follow the Insanity workout diet plan rigorously. You may as well follow your own diet, until it feeds you with the same amount nutrients as the Insanity Diet Plan.
How the Insanity Workout Diet Plan works?
In an Insanity workout diet plan you must gulp in the proteins-carbs-fats ratio strictly. It is tailored for the purpose of insanity workout itself. The rigor and energy required for Insanity Workout can only be served by the insanity workout diet plan mentioned in this Insanity Workout Review. As mentioned above it is anytime okay to follow your own diet plan. However you must not skip checking out the quantity of carbs and fats and proteins the insanity workout suggests. Also their type.
The diet makes you eat a lot of calories throughout the entire stretch of the day. So you can easily relieve yourself of worrying if you’ll ever feel hungry.
All you got to ingest is the exact amount of proteins, carbs and fats. And you’re sorted.
The segregation of your diet should be such that it includes at least 40% fats, 40% carbs and exactly 20% carbohydrates. The 40% proteins are essential to buck up up your muscles and assist them in the repair process. The 40% of carbohydrates would help keep your energy levels elevated. Considering the amount of energies you’d be involving in this workout it is of utmost priority to eat these carbohydrates. I’m sure you would not want to fall crashing on the ground all together after performing the Insanity workout. The 20% fat makes sure you have optimum energy with you for your body and many of its functions to get going at all times.
Comparison of the Insanity Workout with its competitor the P90X aka Insanity Vs P90X
Well, comparing Insanity workout with P90X workout is more of like comparing black with the white. You are most probable of falling in a loop leading nowhere. There is absolutely no comparison. Even though the goals are similar and are the products of the same company, still they are different like the poles of the Earth. The results are different too.
P90X aims to build muscles since a lot of lifting of the weights is involved and workout is dependent on certain equipment. It is more of bulk centric whereas the Insanity workout makes you more fit, flexible and your muscle definition becomes a lot more evident. Yes, there could be a plus with Insanity workout that it works to lose fat tissues, to a lot more quantity than you can expect it to.
Insanity Workout vs P90X on what’s hard– Is Insanity workout harder than p90x?
There are people who’d contest Insanity for P90X. You’d have done P90x, practiced it thoroughly and finished it. Yet you are sure to have a hard time getting acquainted with Insanity workout. Because it’s really intense.
What’s with the Insanity Workout community?
Once you commence insanity workout, you find yourself being a part of the Insanity Community. Just like Shaun T proclaims that it is like ‘graduating the Insanity workout’. If you try this supremely efficient workout session, after a while, you will feel that you can talk endlessly about the insanity workout whenever you happen to meet someone who is either doing or has already done it.
When you work out and start to see the results flourishing all over you, you cannot resist yourself from convincing people to get started with this insane workout session. The point is, when you come across someone who is either following insanity workout presently or is at least considering of doing it in the nearest future, you will be bound to see him with a different perspective and light.
All this may sound silly, but it is more of like a brother fraternity kind of feeling.
An interesting fact about Insanity Workout Program by Shaun T is that after completing it, you can send across your before/after pictures accompanied by the pictures of the set of exercise DVDs you used. Doing this can win you an amazing T-shirt for yourself proclaiming “I earned it” – which happens to be the Insanity Workout caption. And is one hard thing to get.
Any Tips and hacks of doing the insanity workout more easily ?? !! Yes !!
Here are few tips and tricks to tackle the Insanity Regime. These will keep you safe as well as consistent in your exercises. Have a look:
- Just push yourself a little with some average intensity physical exercises before actually starting with the insanity workout. Also, it would be of an immense advantage to you if you do little bit of stretching here and there. This helps you get acquainted with being flexible while you have to perform some yoga exercises as a part of the Insanity workout.
- Prepare yourself a little before pushing the play button. The Insanity workout can leave you starving for breath in the first 2-3 minutes of commencement. The cardio levels rise to a much higher level than you’d have thought it to.
- Wearing sneakers or sports shoes sums up to your comfort level. Doing the Insanity workout wearing sneakers makes your movements much more comfortable. You feel agile and your joints can stay protected.
- Make sure you cover the floor with the exercising mat and have a lot of hand towels handy with you. Insanity work out can sweat you insane.
- Ventilate your room well before starting to do the insanity workout. Don’t be surprised being fainted or begging for breath. It is bound to happen if your do not ventilate the room. Lack of fresh air or very hot temperatures can lead you to have serious consequences. So workout in a well ventilated room.
- Keep at least two water bottles near you. Keeping yourself hydrated will be extremely important while doing the Insanity workout exercises. However, it is advisable to drink only a small amount of water in each break; such that you are able to perform the exercises properly.
- Warning: DO NOT eat A LOT before your start the insane exercises. You are sure to throw them out.
- DO NOT Push the PAUSE button. Take rest when you really feel panting but keep the video running.
- STOP IMMEDIATELY when you feel discomfort in your chest due to instant rise in your heart rate.
- Do not schedule anything for at least half an hour after your workout. Your body will demand to cool off. You’d get so hot after the workout that even a shower won’t cool it down. Rest for at least half an hour after you’ve finished working out before doing anything else.
- Follow the diet plan religiously.
- Do not forget to take enough sleep. It will be very important for you.
Keep yourself motivated during the last week of the insanity workout
If you’ve stretched yourself till the last week, it is most definite that you’re worth the “I Earned It” T-Shirt. Imagine yourself wearing it if you’re tempted to skip off few exercises during the last week. But you must not let your motivation drop !!
Keep yourself inspired and motivated. Recall the reason why you chose to start the Insanity workout. And just keep going. You are probably just one week short of being what you ever thought yourself to be.
You are all good to get going. Cheers!!
Where can you buy Insanity Workout DVDs?
You can buy Insanity Workout DVDs from:
- Beachbody Insanity Workout official page. The benefits of buying from Beachbody are:
- Elite Nutrition Plan – designed to fuel your body for these intense workouts.
- The Quick Start Guide – 10-minute tour through your two-month transformation.
- INSANITY Workout Calendar – organized into month 1 and month 2 to track your progress, set workout goals, and keep you motivated. Plus, the Fit Test Tracker tracks your results as you watch your body transform before your eyes.
- FREE Online Support Tools – stay motivated with round-the-clock access to fitness experts and peer support.
- Pay via 3 Monthly Installments
- Get 60 days money back guarantee.
- A Chance to earn the coveted Insanity Workout T-shirt after you graduate and complete the Insanity Workout Program. Read more on the Official Insanity Workout Website. Click the link below:
You may as well get equipped with the Insanity Workout DVDs set on many online forums. Here you can buy them at a much cheaper price because people who bought it but could not use it (due to some reason or the other) and they are found selling these Insanity DVDs at such places. You can end up buying at a nice bargain. However, I would want to warn you that this might involve a risk of scammers too and as far as possible, you should ALWAYS buy genuine products bought from genuine sources when it is about your health.
The underlined point is, no matter where you buy the Insanity workout DVDs from, you can always get a good bargain but never underestimate the need of proper guidance and valuable advice you will gain by joining the online insanity community and using free online support at beachbody. Therefore, in my opinion, always go for the official beachbody website for buying the Insanity Workout. You can go there by clicking this link below:
What All You’ll Get in the Insanity Workout DVD Set?
There are a lot more extended benefits of buying the Insanity Workout Program from Beachbody.com:
- You get the following 5 MAX Interval Workouts for month one:
- Plyometrics that helps you attain those for insanely fit legs and glutes
- Upper Body Resistance that offers you the insanely well-defined arms, shoulders, chest, and back.
- Pure Cardio for letting you raise your heartbeat to a significantly higher rate, so that you burn the amount of fat which could justify the name of this workout plan.
- Cardio Abs that helps you build a strong your core.
- Recovery Lets you to rest at the end of an insanely worked out week.
- You get 4 New Workouts In Month Two:
- Max Interval Circuit for you to experience the toughest interval training ever.
- Max Interval Plyo for building strong legs
- Max Cardio Conditioning which helps your body reach the extremities with an intense cardio workout
- Max Recovery which allows you to build strength for a whole new round.
Insanity Workout Bonus: Insanity Workout Comes With Lots of Bonus Products as well.
- Bonus #1:
The INSANITY 60-Day Wall Calendar. Stay consistent in your workout schedule by telling you in a summary which all exercises to do on a particular day with the Insanity 60 Days Calender. Go on to strike off the exercises as you progress. Also, the Fit Test Tracker tracks your results as you watch your body transform right in front of your eyes.
- Bonus #2:
The Quick Start Guide takes you to a journey of the upcoming 60 days of your fitter and more flexible life. Its short and crisp (a 10 minute read), because Insanity workout is about ripping your body and not reading.
- Bonus #3:
The Elite Nutrition Plan This is probably the best bonus. You get a 60 days worth of menus and recipes to choose from. You’re about to turn your body into a calorie-burning furnace, so you’ve got to give it the fuel it needs to strip away the fat. It helps you a lot to sincerely follow the aforementioned diet plan.
- Bonus #4:
FREE Online Support:You can have a live chat with Shaun T himself and his team for any assistance. You can either share your experiences or get yourself motivated by chatting with all those people who have taken the Insanity workout challenge and are either undergoing it currently or have done it already.
ALL THESE BENEFITS, TOOLS AND WORKOUTS ARE WORTH $500+ VALUE.
BUT YOU CAN AVAIL THIS WITH AN AMAZINGLY CHOPPED OFF PRICE BY PAYING IT OFF IN 3 EASY INSTALLMENTS!!
For a very limited time, you get the immediately below mentioned 3 BONUS WORKOUTS – FREE!
- Bonus Workout #1:
Core Cardio & Balance This is a full-fledged sports drills to make you emulate the life of an athlete.
- Bonus Workout #2:
Shaun T’s Fit Test lets you mirror exactly what you’re worthy of as you track your transformation. On day one you will feel the glitch. But by the time you reach day 60, clearing the fitness test would look like a cake walk.
- Bonus Workout #3:
And as a Special Anniversary Offer – Get a 45-minute INSANITY® abs workout condensed into less than 15 minutes! Shaun T takes you through each of his favorite ab and core moves at a furious pace—helping you in sculpting an amazingly tight, lean, toned six-pack. That too fast! Earn An Insane Body.
And Plus, you can earn yourself the INSANITY T-SHIRT – FREE! It’s free when you finish! It’s not free, actually you’ve earned it.
Here’s how to earn yours: Just click your before/after pictures along with the pictures of the set of DVDs you received. That’s all it takes. It’s your badge of honor. Anybody sees you in this shirt will know, you paid for it in sweat.
We’re here to make things easier for you. So we give you a 60 days’ money back offer. Still on the fence? For the first time, we’re extending our standard, 30-day money-back guarantee to a full 60 days’ offer. If you fail to feel insanely satisfied with the results, you can send it back for a full refund of the purchase price, less shipping and handling. You get all the reward, without any of the risks. Sounds insane, right?
The Final Word: Conclusion to this Detailed Review
It’s going to be a lot of fun while doing the insanity workout. So you can be rest assured to have the most fun filled workout sessions of your life.
If not anything else, the Insanity Workout program ensures to provide you with the ability to work out almost anything after successfully completing it.
Now, I leave you alone with your conscience to figure out if you’d choose Insanity workout and have the mirror reflecting your muscles being defined every passing day.
If you still have any questions, I will be more than glad to answer them anytime.