What Is Seated Machine Leg Extensions?
This exercise helps in working out your Quadriceps.
What Muscles Does Seated Machine Leg Extensions Workout?
Primary muscle: Quadriceps are the primarily benefited muscles by performing this exercise.
What Equipment Does Seated Machine Leg Extensions USE?
Leg Extension Machine is used for this exercise.
How To Do Seated Machine Leg Extensions?
Performing the 4 steps below, you will be able to do this exercise properly:
- Be seated on a leg extension machine and fix your legs under the pad.
- Keep your feet pointed forward. Let the pad rest on your shins just above your feet.
- Firmly grab hold the hand bars firmly.
- Use only your quadriceps and while exhaling fully extend your legs.
- Hold for a count of one.
- While inhaling return to the starting position.
- Make sure your knee angle does not go beyond 90 degrees.
What Are The Alternative Ways Of Performing Seated Machine Leg Extensions?
This exercise can also be done with one leg.
What Is The Difficulty Level Of Performing Seated Machine Leg Extensions?
This exercise is Easy to Moderate to perform.
Who All Can Perform Seated Machine Leg Extensions?
Anyone can perform this exercise.
What Other Exercises Benefit The Same Primary Muscles As
Seated Machine Leg Extensions Does?
Yes, Following are the 4 exercises which benefits the same primary muscles as this exercise does:
- Machine Hack Squat
- High Box Jump
- Wide Stance / Sumo Barbell Squat
- Rope jumping
This is just not enough. Find out the other best bodybuilding exercises here