WHAT ARE DUMBBELL LUNGES ?
WHAT MUSCLES DOES DUMBBELL LUNGES WORKOUT ?
Primary muscle: The muscles primarily worked out by doing Dumbbell lunges include Glutes & Hamstrings and Quadriceps
Secondary muscle: Calves are benefited secondarily by doing this exercise.
WHAT EQUIPMENT DOES DUMBBELL LUNGES REQUIRE?
HOW TO DO DUMBBELL LUNGES ?
- keeping your feet shoulder’s width apart, stand on the floor.
- Hold one dumbbell each in either of your hands.
- Maintain the straightness of your back and keep your shoulders back.
- Take a long stride by moving your left leg forward while keeping your right leg in the same position.
- Bend your left knee such that your upper left leg and lower left leg are at 90 degrees to each other.
- Now bend both of your knees in order to lower down your hips, such that the your right knee remains just above the ground.
- Come back to the initial standing position by slowly straightening both of your legs.
- You may alternate between both the legs or you may as well perform one set with one leg and the other with the second leg.
IS THERE ANY PRECAUTION TO KEEP IN MIND WHILE PERFORMING DUMBBELL LUNGES ?
WHAT IS THE DIFFICULTY LEVEL OF PERFORMING DUMBBELL LUNGES ?
WHO ALL CAN PERFORM DUMBBELL LUNGES ?
WHAT ARE THE OTHER RELATED EXERCISES BENEFITING THE SAME PRIMARY MUSCLES AS DUMBBELL LUNGES DOES?
- Pistol Squats
- Machine Hack Squat
- Leg Press
- Standing Leg / Hamstring Curl
- Jumping Jacks
This is just not to it. Find out the other best bodybuilding exercises here.