Eager to learn how to do a Cross body crunch ? Read on further for detailed workout instructions, notes, video and pro tips for learning proper form and train better for it.
- WHAT IS CROSS BODY CRUNCH ?
- WHAT MUSCLES DOES CROSS BODY CRUNCH WORKOUT ?
- WHAT EQUIPMENT DOES CROSS BODY CRUNCH REQUIRE?
- HOW TO DO CROSS BODY CRUNCH ?
- WHAT IS THE DIFFICULTY LEVEL OF WORKING OUT CROSS BODY CRUNCH ?
- WHO ALL CAN PERFORM CROSS BODY CRUNCH ?
- WHAT ARE THE OTHER RELATED EXERCISES THAT EFFECT THE SAME PRIMARY MUSCLE GROUPS AS CROSS BODY CRUNCH DOES ?
WHAT IS CROSS BODY CRUNCH ?
Cross body crunch is an exercise that works in developing your abs and obliques.
WHAT MUSCLES DOES CROSS BODY CRUNCH WORKOUT ?
Primary muscle: Abs & Obliques form the primary muscles worked out by performing Cross body crunch.
WHAT EQUIPMENT DOES CROSS BODY CRUNCH REQUIRE?
In order to perform Cross body crunch you will not need to have any equipment.
HOW TO DO CROSS BODY CRUNCH ?
Performing the 10 steps below, you will be able to do this exercise properly:
- Lay down on the floor facing your back.
- Turn your knees to 60 degrees and put your feet flat on the ground.
- Place your hands, either on your head or by the sides of your head.
- Fold your right arm and raising your right shoulder curl your right elbow across your body in a swinging motion towards the alternate side.
- Now move your left knee towards the already moved right elbow and shoulder.
- Point your right elbow towards your left knee and make both of them touch each other.
- While exhaling, get your abdominal muscles contracted in order to pull up your body.
- Return back to the initial or starting position of yours.
- Now once you’ve performed the above steps with your right elbow-left knee relationship, repeat it with the left elbow-right knee pair in order to complete your reps.
- You may also perform this exercise by first completing all the reps for one side and then moving on to the other.
WHAT IS THE DIFFICULTY LEVEL OF WORKING OUT CROSS BODY CRUNCH ?
Working out cross body crunch ranges from Moderate to Easy on difficulty scale.
WHO ALL CAN PERFORM CROSS BODY CRUNCH ?
Any body can perform this exercise, be it men or women.
WHAT ARE THE OTHER RELATED EXERCISES THAT EFFECT THE SAME PRIMARY MUSCLE GROUPS AS CROSS BODY CRUNCH DOES ?
5 other exercises can work over the same primary muscles:
- Hindu / Judo Push Up / Dive Bombers
- Side plank
- Alternate Heel Touchers
- Your Exercise (Placeholder)
- Reverse Crunch
This is just not to it. Find out the other best bodybuilding exercises here.