WHAT ARE HIP RAISE / BUTT LIFT / BRIDGE?
WHAT MUSCLES DOES HIP RAISE / BUTT LIFT / BRIDGE WORKOUT?
Secondary muscle: Abs & Obliques, Middle & Lower Back / Lats are the secondarily affected muscles.
WHAT EQUIPMENT DOES HIP RAISE / BUTT LIFT / BRIDGE REQUIRE?
HOW TO DO HIP RAISE / BUTT LIFT / BRIDGE?
Performing the 7 steps below, you will be able to do this exercise properly:
- Lay down on an exercising mat with your back resting on the mat.
- Position your feet flat on the ground and fold your legs such that your knees are in a bent position. The profile view of your legs should be that of an inverted ‘V’.
- Stating position: Move your arms out by your sides, away from the body. Position your hands such that your palms are facing upwards.
- Applying the force from your heels, raise your hips in the upward direction.
- Final position: Keep raising your glutes in the upward direction until your thighs, hips and back are in a straight line.
- Stay there in this position for a count of one and return back to the starting position by lowering your hips back to the floor.
- pause for a while and repeat the above steps.
WHAT IS THE DIFFICULTY LEVEL OF WORKING OUT HINDU / JUDO PUSH UP / DIVE BOMBERS?
WHO ALL CAN PERFORM HIP RAISE / BUTT LIFT / BRIDGE?
WHICH OTHER EXERCISES EFFECT THE SAME PRIMARY MUSCLES AS HIP RAISE / BUTT LIFT / BRIDGE?
There are 5 related exercises effecting the same primary muscles:
- Fire Hydrants
- Swiss Ball Leg Curl / Hip Raise
- Rope jumping
- Two-Arm Kettlebell Swing
This is just not to it. Find out the other best bodybuilding exercises here.