Want to learn how to do Plank Leg Lift? Read on further for detailed workout instructions, notes, video and pro tips for learning proper form and train better for it.
- 1 WHAT IS PLANK LEG LIFT?
- 2 WHAT MUSCLES DOES PLANK LEG LIFT WORKOUT?
- 3 WHAT EQUIPMENT DOES PLANK LEG LIFT REQUIRE?
- 4 HOW TO DO PLANK LEG LIFT?
- 5 WHAT IS THE DIFFICULTY LEVEL OF PERFORMING PLANK LEG LIFT?
- 6 WHO ALL CAN PERFORM PLANK LEG LIFT?
- 7 WHAT OTHER EXERCISES BENEFIT THE SAME PRIMARY MUSCLES AS PLANK LEG LIFT DOES?
WHAT IS PLANK LEG LIFT?
This exercise helps in working out Abs & Obliques.
WHAT MUSCLES DOES PLANK LEG LIFT WORKOUT?
Primary muscle: Abs & Obliques are the primarily benefited muscles by performing this exercise.
WHAT EQUIPMENT DOES PLANK LEG LIFT REQUIRE?
No equipment is used for this exercise.
HOW TO DO PLANK LEG LIFT?
Performing the 5 steps below, you will be able to do this exercise properly:
- Lie down on the exercising floor, with your stomach facing the stomach.
- Place your elbows under your shoulders, toes rested on the floor backwards and torso positioned in a straight line.
- Lift up one of your feet until it comes inline with your buttocks. Involve your core muscles as you do so, keeping rest of the body still to its maximum extent.
- Slowly and steadily lower the leg to the starting position and repeat the above steps for the other leg.
- Keep alternating between the legs.
WHAT IS THE DIFFICULTY LEVEL OF PERFORMING PLANK LEG LIFT?
This exercise is Moderate to Hard to perform.
WHO ALL CAN PERFORM PLANK LEG LIFT?
Anyone can perform this exercise.
WHAT OTHER EXERCISES BENEFIT THE SAME PRIMARY MUSCLES AS PLANK LEG LIFT DOES?
Yes, Following are the 5 exercises which benefits the same primary muscles as pistol squats does:
- Jackknife Sit-up / Crunch
- Sit-up / Crunch
- Ab Roller / Wheel Rollout
- Bicycle Crunches / Air Bikes
This is just not enough. Find out the other best bodybuilding exercises here