WHAT IS PLANK LEG LIFT?
WHAT MUSCLES DOES PLANK LEG LIFT WORKOUT?
WHAT EQUIPMENT DOES PLANK LEG LIFT REQUIRE?
HOW TO DO PLANK LEG LIFT?
Performing the 5 steps below, you will be able to do this exercise properly:
- Lie down on the exercising floor, with your stomach facing the stomach.
- Place your elbows under your shoulders, toes rested on the floor backwards and torso positioned in a straight line.
- Lift up one of your feet until it comes inline with your buttocks. Involve your core muscles as you do so, keeping rest of the body still to its maximum extent.
- Slowly and steadily lower the leg to the starting position and repeat the above steps for the other leg.
- Keep alternating between the legs.
WHAT IS THE DIFFICULTY LEVEL OF PERFORMING PLANK LEG LIFT?
WHO ALL CAN PERFORM PLANK LEG LIFT?
WHAT OTHER EXERCISES BENEFIT THE SAME PRIMARY MUSCLES AS PLANK LEG LIFT DOES?
- Jackknife Sit-up / Crunch
- Sit-up / Crunch
- Ab Roller / Wheel Rollout
- Bicycle Crunches / Air Bikes
This is just not enough. Find out the other best bodybuilding exercises here