When Madonna and Justin Timberlake grooved and sang about saving the world in 4 minutes, didn’t we all shake a leg and thought about having a fit body like the queen of pop and JT? Well what if we can’t save the world in 4 minutes, we can definitely have a body like Madonna and JT in 4 minutes. Don’t believe me? You will when I will give you your tabata moves. Forget about those energy sucking workout sessions! It’s time to shake a leg and burn the fat.
Today when people have no time these Tabata moves can be a time savior. Tabata moves are designed in a way so that they last 4 minutes. All you need is just 4 minutes. Here are 5 Tabata moves that everyone should know.
- Start with a standing position.
- Drop into a squat position with your hands on the ground.
- Arms extended, kick your feet back.
- Immediately turn yourself back to the squat position.
- Jump up from this position and clap overhead. Remember to act like a Ninja! (Your feet should leave the ground)
- Are you ready with your sport shoes on? We are gonna run miles but with some rules.
- Stretch properly and warm yourself up to avoid any injury.
- Sprint a certain phase of your race. Rest in-between and continue. Repeat.
- Cool down by walking or jogging.
3. Russian Twist
- Sit with your legs bent and adjust so that your legs are bent at 90 degrees and your torso is leaning back slightly.
- Hold a weight plate with both hands and stretch your arms out.
- Keep your stretched arms parallel to your thighs. This is the starting position.
- Keeping your lower body still, twist your torso to the right.
- Stop twisting when your arms are parallel to the floor.
- Move back to the starting position. Repeat the above steps.
- Repeat 8 times i.e., one set. Rest for 30-60 seconds.
- Do one or two more sets.
4. Push Ups
- Put your hands directly below your shoulder on the ground.
- Straighten your hands. Tuck your head in.
- Move up and down on your arms. Find a rhythm.
5. Lunge Jump
- Start in lunge position.
- Jump up and swap leg position in air.
- Raise your hands.
- Land in another lunge and pick up the next jump.
“I’m outta time and all I got is 4 minutes, 4 minutes, hey!!”
Aren’t these exercises beneficial? All you need is just 4 minutes a day and soon you will get rid of all that extra fat for which you have been working day and night in the gym. Share your 4 minute experience in the comment below.