What is Standing Leg / Hamstring Curl?
This exercise helps in working out your Abs & Obliques.
What muscles does it workout?
Primary muscle: Abs & Obliques are the muscles primarily benefited by performing this exercise.
What equipment is required?
No equipment is used for this exercise.
How to do Standing Leg / Hamstring Curl?
Performing the 6 steps below, you will be able to do this exercise properly:
- Start with a light weight while facing the machine. Place one leg to lift the pad by fixing it under the weight pad.
- Make sure the pads are in a comfortable position around your ankle.
- Don’t position the pads too high on the calf.
- Hold of the support handles.
- Exhale and squeeze your thigh and knees by pulling the pad further towards your buttock.
- Get your leg back to the initial position.
What is the difficulty level?
This exercise is Easy to Moderate to perform.
Who all can perform Standing Leg / Hamstring Curl?
Anyone can perform this exercise.
What other exercises benefit the same primary muscles?
Yes, Following are the 4 exercises which benefits the same primary muscles as this exercise does:
This is just not enough. Find out the other best bodybuilding exercises: Exercise Glossary: The Complete Exercise Encyclopedia