What is Standing Cable Crossover / Fly?
What muscles does it target?
What equipment are required?
How to do Standing Cable Crossover / Fly?
Performing the 10 steps below, you will be able to do this exercise properly:
- While stranding between two cable stations, hold the handles attached to the dumbbells of a high pulleys with an overhand grip .
- Outstretch your arms while you do so.
- Bend your hips and knees such that you are leaning forward. But do not go too far.
- Bend Your elbows and keep them slightly behind you.
- Curl your shoulders inwards towards your chest and bring the grip attachments together in front of your chest.
- Once you start to feel a stretch in your chest muscles, begin to return to the initial position.
- Repeat the above steps and complete your sets.
What is the difficulty level of performing this exercise?
Who all can perform it?
What other exercises benefit the same primary muscles?
Yes, Following are the 5 exercises which benefits the same primary muscles as this exercise does:
- Triceps Dips
- Barbell Shoulder Press
- Static Push-up Hold
- Upright Cable Row
- Hammer Strength Machine Chest Press
This is just not enough. Find out the other best bodybuilding exercises: Exercise Glossary – The Complete Exercise Encyclopedia