Want to learn how to do Standing Bicep Cable Curl? Read on further for detailed workout instructions, notes, video and pro tips for learning proper form and train better for it.
What is Standing Bicep Cable Curl?
This exercise helps in working out your Biceps.
What muscles does it workout?
Primary muscle: Biceps are the muscles primarily benefited by performing this exercise.
Secondary muscle: Forearms are benefited secondarily by performing this exercise.
What equipment are required?
Cable station is used for this exercise.
How to do Standing Bicep Cable curls?
Performing the 9 steps below, you will be able to do this exercise properly:
- Fix a cable station with a straight bar attachment connected to the pulley.
- Stand with your feet on either side of the pulley and at shoulder’s width apart.
- Hold the bar with an underhand grip of your hands.
- Keep your elbows close enough by your sides.
- Making a smooth arc curl up your elbows.
- Carry on doing this until your forearms come vertical to your palms facing your shoulders.
- Flex your biceps while being in this position and hold for a count of one.
- Put the bar back as it was initially.
- Repeat the above steps and finish reps.
What is the difficulty level of this exercise?
This exercise is Moderate to Hard to perform.
Who can perform this?
Anyone can perform this exercise.
What other exercises benefit the same primary muscles?
Yes, Following are the 5 exercises which benefits the same primary muscles as this exercise does:
This is just not enough. Find out the other best bodybuilding exercises: Exercise Glossary – The Complete Exercise Encyclopedia