What is Shoulder Stretch?
This exercise helps in working out your Shoulders.
What muscles do Shoulder Stretch workout?
Primary muscle: Shoulders are the muscles primarily benefited by performing this exercise.
What equipment does Shoulder Stretch use?
No equipment is used for this exercise.
How to do Shoulder Stretch?
Performing the 4 steps below, you will be able to do this exercise properly:
- Stand straight and get your right arm across your upper body.
- Hold your right arm with your left arm and keep it either below or above your elbow.
- Hold it there in this position, stretch and then release it.
- Repeat the same stretch using your left arm.
How difficult it is to do Shoulder Stretch?
This exercise is Moderate to Hard to perform.
Who all can perform Shoulder Stretch?
Anyone can perform this exercise.
What other exercises benefit the same primary muscles as Shoulder Stretch does?
Yes, Following are the 4 exercises which benefits the same primary muscles as this exercise does:
- Upright Barbell Row
- Upright Dumbbell Row
- Standing Cable Crossover / Fly
- Incline Dumbbell Fly
This is just not enough. Find out the other best bodybuilding exercises here