Want to learn how to do Reverse Curl? Read on further for detailed workout instructions, notes, video and pro tips for learning proper form and train better for it.
- WHAT IS REVERSE CURL?
- WHAT MUSCLES DOES REVERSE CURL WORKOUT?
- WHAT EQUIPMENT DOES REVERSE CURL USE?
- HOW TO DO REVERSE CURL?
- ARE THERE ANY PRECAUTIONS TO BE TAKEN WHILE PERFORMING REVERSE CURL?
- WHAT IS THE DIFFICULTY LEVEL OF PERFORMING REVERSE CURL?
- WHO ALL CAN PERFORM REVERSE CURL?
- WHAT OTHER EXERCISES BENEFIT THE SAME PRIMARY MUSCLES AS REVERSE CURL DOES?
WHAT IS REVERSE CURL?
This exercise helps in working out your Biceps, Forearms.
WHAT MUSCLES DOES REVERSE CURL WORKOUT?
Primary muscle: Biceps, Forearms are the primarily benefited muscles by performing reverse curl.
WHAT EQUIPMENT DOES REVERSE CURL USE?
Barbell / EZ-Bar, Cable station, Dumbbells are used for this exercise.
HOW TO DO REVERSE CURL?
Performing the 7 steps below, you will be able to do this exercise properly:
- With an overhand grip of both of your hands, hold one dumbbell each in either of your hands.
- Keep you arms extended and your feet at a distance of shoulder’s width.
- Using only your forearms, lift the dumbbells up towards your chest. Keep your back straight while you do so and do not move your upper arm.
- Continue to do so until the dumbbells reach your shoulders and you have your biceps contracted.
- Hold for a count of one.
- Inhale and return to the starting position.
- Repeat the above steps.
ARE THERE ANY PRECAUTIONS TO BE TAKEN WHILE PERFORMING REVERSE CURL?
Yes! Do not get your hips or arms into motion to bring momentum in the exercise.
IS THERE ANY OTHER WAY OF PERFORMING REVERSE CURL?
Yes! This exercise can also be performed using a barbell, straight bar or E-Z bar attachment connected to the low pulley of a cable station.
WHAT IS THE DIFFICULTY LEVEL OF PERFORMING REVERSE CURL?
This exercise is Easy to Moderate to perform.
WHO ALL CAN PERFORM REVERSE CURL?
Anyone can perform this exercise.
WHAT OTHER EXERCISES BENEFIT THE SAME PRIMARY MUSCLES AS REVERSE CURL DOES?
Yes, Following are the 5 exercises which benefits the same primary muscles as this exercise does:
- Seated Dumbbell Curl
- Hammer Curls
- Concentration Curls
- Overhead Cable Curl
- One Arm Dumbbell Preacher Curl
This is just not enough. Find out the other best bodybuilding exercises here
Comments are off this post!