What is renegade row?
Also, know as alternating plank row or commando row, this exercise helps in working out your Middle & Lower Back / Lats
Secondary muscle: Abs & Obliques, Biceps, Chest, Middle & Lower Back / Lats, Triceps are the secondarily worked out muscles.
How to do renegade row with correct technique?
Performing the 9 steps below, you will be able to do this exercise properly:
- Lay down in a push up position on the exercising floor.
- Place two dumbbells or kettlebells on the floor in front of you at a distance of your shoulder’s width.
- Place your hands at the grip section of the dumbbell or kettlebell.
- Open your legs to a distance slightly wider than your hips’ width apart.
- Push down over one dumbbell through one hand whereas lifting the dumbbell by the other hand up on the other side.
- Hold for a count of one.
- Maintain constant breathing throughout the movement.
- Repeat the movement with the other arm.
- Complete with desired number of repetitions.
Who can perform:
What other exercises benefit the same primary muscles as renegade row does?
Yes, Following are the 5 exercises which benefits the same primary muscles as this exercise does:
- Dumbbell Shoulder Press
- One-Arm Kettlebell Push Press
- Seated Tricep Press / Extension
- Lying Dumbbell Tricep Extension
This is just not enough. Find out the other best bodybuilding exercises here