Tomatoes, Cranberries, Walnuts, Persimmon, Cherries, Chilli Powder, Raspberries, Grapefruit, Watermelon, Papaya, Pomegranate, Red Cabbage.
- Red vegetables like Red Cabbage help protect against cancer.
- Tomatoes are a good source of potassium and vitamin C, which keeps the heart healthy.
- According to research, intake of strawberries has shown to prevent LDL (the bad Cholesterol) from oxidation.
Add ‘RED’ to the diet- Here is how?
- Use Tomato sauce with salads, pizza, and other snacks or add some tomato puree to your cooking when possible.
- Whip up some cranberry juice or smoothie to cool off after a morning jog.
- Spice up your menu by adding some red cabbage slaw along with Chili prepared with tomatoes and chilli powder.
- Chill out on a free day with strawberry fruit salad.
- Add raspberries and walnuts to oatmeal for breakfast.
Previous → Day 1: It’s a ‘GREEN’ Day
Last updated: 1st July 2014
Next update on: 1st August, 2014