Eager to learn how to do a Walking high kicks ? Read on further for detailed workout instructions, notes, video and pro tips for learning proper form and train better for it.
- WHAT IS WALKING HIGH KICKS ?
- WHAT MUSCLES DOES WALKING HIGH KICKS WORKOUT ?
- WHAT EQUIPMENT DOES WALKING KICKS REQUIRE ?
- HOW TO DO WALKING KICKS ?
- HOW DIFFICULT IS IT TO PERFORM PERFORM WALKING KICKS ?
- WHO ALL CAN PERFORM WALKING KICKS ?
- ARE THERE ANY OTHER EXERCISES EFFECTING THE SAME PRIMARY MUSCLE GROUPS AS WALKING KICKS DOES ?
WHAT IS WALKING HIGH KICKS ?
A Walking high kick is basically performed as a warm up exercise.
WHAT MUSCLES DOES WALKING HIGH KICKS WORKOUT ?
Walking High Kicks is performed to get the blood flowing in the your abdominal muscles. It helps you warm up before you start performing the rigorous exercises to follow.
WHAT EQUIPMENT DOES WALKING KICKS REQUIRE ?
No equipment is needed for you to perform this exercise.
HOW TO DO WALKING KICKS ?
Performing the 4 steps below, you will be able to do this exercise properly:
- Stand straight and place your feet shoulder’s width apart and your arms by your sides
- Maintain your back straight and Pull up your leg extended completely in the forward and upward direction.
- Raise your leg as high as you can
- Continue to do this with your alternate legs as you walk by with raised legs high up.
HOW DIFFICULT IS IT TO PERFORM PERFORM WALKING KICKS ?
This exercise is Easy to Moderate to perform.
WHO ALL CAN PERFORM WALKING KICKS ?
Anyone can perform this exercise.
ARE THERE ANY OTHER EXERCISES EFFECTING THE SAME PRIMARY MUSCLE GROUPS AS WALKING KICKS DOES ?
Walking kicks is just a warm up and blood flowing exercise, there aren’t any exercises related to it.
This is just not to it. Find out the other best bodybuilding exercises here.