WHAT IS REVERSE FLYES?
WHAT MUSCLES DOES REVERSE FLYES WORKOUT?
WHAT EQUIPMENT DOES REVERSE FLYES USE?
HOW TO DO REVERSE FLYES?
Performing the 7 steps below, you will be able to do this exercise properly:
- Hold a dumbbell with a neutral grip in each hand.
- Lay down on an inclined bench with your stomach resting at the bench seat.
- Stretch out your arms in front of you, such that they are 90 degrees to the bench.
- Keep your legs straight but have them rested by the balls of your feet and by your toes. So that they have all the pressure and not your legs.
- Now, exhale and move out your arms by your sides holding dumbbells in your hands. So this in an arcing position.
- Continue to expand your arms until they are parallel to the floor.
- Hold on there and try to squeeze your shoulder blades.
- Inhale and return to the starting position.
- Repeat the above steps to complete the desired number of reps.
WHAT IS THE DIFFICULTY LEVEL OF PERFORMING REVERSE CURL?
WHO ALL CAN PERFORM REVERSE CURL?
WHAT OTHER EXERCISES BENEFIT THE SAME PRIMARY MUSCLES AS REVERSE CURL DOES?
Yes, Following are the 5 exercises which benefits the same primary muscles as this exercise does:
- Shoulder Stretch
- Dumbbell Shoulder Press
- Wide-Grip Lat Pulldown
- Barbell Shoulder Press
- Forward / Front Dumbbell Raise
This is just not enough. Find out the other best bodybuilding exercises here