WHAT IS PLANK?
WHAT MUSCLES DOES PLANK WORKOUT?
WHAT EQUIPMENT DOES PLANK REQUIRE?
HOW TO DO PLANK?
Performing the 5 steps below, you will be able to do this exercise properly:
- Lie down on the floor facing your stomach.
- Raise your upper body by extending your elbows, and maintaining your elbows at 90 degrees.
- Extend your legs right behind you, straight and erect, supporting them on your toes and balls of your feet.
- Tighten your abdominal and oblique muscles while keeping the body in a straight line.
- hold for as long as possible.
WHAT ARE THE ALTERNATIVE METHODS OF PERFORMING PLANK?
WHAT IS THE DIFFICULTY LEVEL OF PERFORMING PLANK?
WHO ALL CAN PERFORM PLANK?
WHAT OTHER EXERCISES BENEFIT THE SAME PRIMARY MUSCLES AS PLANK DOES?
- Bicycle Crunches / Air Bikes
- Windshield Wipers
- Knee / Hip Raise
- Russian Twist
- Dumbbell Side Bend
This is just not enough. Find out the other best bodybuilding exercises here