WHAT ARE MOUNTAIN CLIMBERS?
WHAT MUSCLES DOES MOUNTAIN CLIMBERS WORK?
Secondary muscle: Chest, Glutes & Hamstrings, Shoulders are secondarily worked out by this exercise.
WHAT EQUIPMENT DOES MOUNTAIN CLIMBERS REQUIRE?
HOW TO DO MOUNTAIN CLIMBERS?
Performing the 8 steps below, you will be able to do this exercise properly:
- Maintaining shoulder width apart distance, place your arms on the floor.
- Keep your legs and torso behind you with your toes touching the exercising floor.
- Let your weight be supported only by your hands and toes.
- Start by flexing your knee and raising it to make it reach under your hip.
- let your other leg be in the same extended position.
- Now use steps 4 and 5 for the extended leg and put back the flexed leg to the extended position.
- Repeat for completing your reps.
HOW DIFFICULT IS IT TO DO MOUNTAIN CLIMBERS EXERCISE?
WHO CAN PERFORM MOUNTAIN CLIMBERS EXERCISE?
ARE THERE ANY OTHER EXERCISES THAT WORKOUT THE SAME PRIMARY MUSCLES AS MOUNTAIN CLIMBERS EXERCISE DOES?
The 5 exercises that follow, benefit the same primary muscles the most:
- Jumping Jacks
- Two-Arm Kettlebell Swing
- Barbell Squat
- Pistol Squats
- Mountain Climbers
This is just not to it. Find out the other best bodybuilding exercises here.