WHAT IS MACHINE HACK SQUAT?
WHAT MUSCLES DOES MACHINE HACK SQUAT WORK?
Secondary muscle: Calves, Glutes & Hamstrings are secondarily worked out by this exercise.
WHAT EQUIPMENT DOES MACHINE HACK SQUAT REQUIRE?
HOW TO DO MACHINE HACK SQUAT?
Performing the 8 steps below, you will be able to do this exercise properly:
- Sit on the hack machine with your back rested against the back pad and your shoulders below the shoulder pad.
- Position your legs shoulder’s width apart with toes pointed outwards.
- Grab the side handles of the hack machine with your hands
- Keep your legs straight without locking your knees.
- While inhaling, lower the weight of the hack machine.
- Continue going down until your calves reaches an angle lesser that 90 degrees.
- Maintain your knees inline with your toes. Hold for a count of one.
- Now while exhaling, push your legs up and return to the starting position and stay there till a count of one.
- Repeat the above steps for reaching the desired number of reps.
HOW DIFFICULT IS IT TO DO MACHINE HACK SQUAT EXERCISE?
WHO CAN PERFORM MACHINE HACK SQUAT EXERCISE?
ARE THERE ANY OTHER EXERCISES THAT WORKOUT THE SAME PRIMARY MUSCLES AS MACHINE HACK SQUAT EXERCISE DOES?
The 4 exercises that follow, benefit the same primary muscles the most:
- Jumping Jacks
- Dumbbell Lunges
- Barbell Squat
- Machine Hack Squat
This is just not to it. Find out the other best bodybuilding exercises here.