- WHAT IS KETTLEBELL WINDMILL?
- WHAT MUSCLES DOES KETTLEBELL WINDMILL WORKOUT?
- WHAT EQUIPMENT DOES KETTLEBELL WINDMILL REQUIRE?
- HOW TO DO KETTLEBELL WINDMILL?
- HOW DIFFICULT IS IT TO PERFORM KETTLEBELL WINDMILL?
- WHO ALL CAN PERFORM KETTLEBELL WINDMILL?
- WHICH OTHER EXERCISES EFFECT THE SAME PRIMARY MUSCLES AS KETTLEBELL WINDMILL EXERCISE DOES?
WHAT IS KETTLEBELL WINDMILL?
WHAT MUSCLES DOES KETTLEBELL WINDMILL WORKOUT?
Secondary muscle: Glutes & Hamstrings and Shoulders are the secondarily affected muscles.
WHAT EQUIPMENT DOES KETTLEBELL WINDMILL REQUIRE?
HOW TO DO KETTLEBELL WINDMILL?
Performing the 9 steps below, you will be able to do this exercise properly:
- Stand straight with the kettlebells lying right in front of your feet.
- Now point your left feet towards the left (While keeping your torso facing the front) by tilting your left leg in the same direction.
- Make a 45 degrees angle of your left leg with your right leg. (This is the position if the kettlebell is to be held by your right hand)
- Now grab the kettlebell with an overhand grip of your hand.
- Pull the kettlebell upwards and extend your arm straight, above the level of your head.
- Now, tilt in the direction opposite to the hand your’re holding the kettlebell in. You do so, such that your right hip points outwards.
- Looking towards the kettlebell, move down towards your left feet. Trying to touch it with your left hand. (don’t worry if your knees bend).
- Inhale as you go down, exhale while you come back to the initial standing position.
- Repeat the above steps for the other (left) side.
HOW DIFFICULT IS IT TO PERFORM KETTLEBELL WINDMILL?
WHO ALL CAN PERFORM KETTLEBELL WINDMILL?
WHICH OTHER EXERCISES EFFECT THE SAME PRIMARY MUSCLES AS KETTLEBELL WINDMILL EXERCISE DOES?
There are 5 exercises benefiting the same primary muscles:
- Reverse Crunch
- Plank Leg Lift
- Side plank
- Swiss Ball Crunch
This is just not to it. Find out the other best bodybuilding exercises here.