WHAT IS INCLINE BARBELL BENCH PRESS?
WHAT MUSCLES DOES INCLINE BARBELL BENCH PRESS WORKOUT ?
WHAT EQUIPMENT DOES INCLINE BARBELL BENCH PRESS REQUIRE ?
HOW TO DO INCLINE BARBELL BENCH PRESS ?
1. Set up an incline bench on front of a weight rack and adjust the incline as per your comfort level.
2. Sit on the bench by placing your back against the backrest.
3. With an overhand grip, grasp the bar and keep your shoulders wide apart.
4. Now lift the bar from the rack by pushing up with your chest muscles.
5. Hold the bar straight over your chest with your arms fully extended.
6. Now, lower the bar slowly until it touches your upper chest, hold there for a count of one.
7. Now get back to the start position by pushing the bar with the help of your chest muscles.
WHAT IS THE DIFFICULTY LEVEL OF PERFORMING INCLINE BARBELL BENCH PRESS ?
ARE THERE ANY TIPS FOR PERFORMING HANGING LEG RAISE EXERCISE ?
WHO ALL CAN PERFORM INCLINE BARBELL BENCH PRESS ?
IS THERE ANY OTHER EXERCISE THAT BENEFIT THE SAME PRIMARY MUSCLES AS INCLINE BARBELL BENCH PRESS DOES ?
1.Decline Barbell Bench Press
3.Decline Dumbbell Press
4.Dumbbell Bench Press
5.LR: Resistance Band Single-Arm Chest Press
Want to try some more? Find out the other best bodybuilding exercises here.