WHAT ARE INCHWORM?
WHAT MUSCLES DOES INCHWORM WORKOUT?
Secondary muscle: Biceps, Calves, Chest, Forearms, Shoulders are the secondarily affected muscles
WHAT EQUIPMENT DOES INCHWORM REQUIRE?
HOW TO DO INCHWORM?
Performing the 6 steps below, you will be able to do this exercise properly:
- Stand straight on the exercising mat with your legs extended straight.
- Now Bend down from your hips trying to touch the floor with your palms.
- Maintaining the straightness of your legs, move your hands forward. As much as you can.
- While doing so, try not to sag your hips.
- While taking small steps with your feet, move towards your hands.
- Come back to the standing position and repeat the above steps.
WHAT IS THE DIFFICULTY LEVEL OF WORKING OUT INCHWORM?
WHO ALL CAN PERFORM INCHWORM?
WHICH OTHER EXERCISES EFFECT THE SAME PRIMARY MUSCLES AS INCHWORM EXERCISE DOES?
There are 5 exercises benefiting the same primary muscles:
- Cat Back Stretch
- Knee-to-Chest Lower Back Stretch
- Swiss Ball Leg Curl / Hip Raise
- Single Leg Glute Bridge / Hip Extension
- Ab Crunch Machine
This is just not to it. Find out the other best bodybuilding exercises here.