Want to know how to do a Diamond Pushup? Read on further for detailed workout instructions, notes, video and pro tips for learning proper form and train better for it.
- WHAT ARE DIAMOND PUSHUPS ?
- WHAT MUSCLES DOES DIAMOND PUSHUPS WORKOUT ?
- WHAT EQUIPMENT DOES DIAMOND PUSHUPS REQUIRE?
- HOW TO DO DIAMOND PUSHUPS ?
- WHAT IS THE DIFFICULTY LEVEL OF WORKING OUT DIAMOND PUSHUPS ?
- WHO ALL CAN DO DIAMOND PUSHUPS ?
- IS THERE ANY OTHER RELATED EXERCISE THAT EFFECT THE SAME MUSCLE GROUP AS DIAMOND PUSHUPS DOES ?
WHAT ARE DIAMOND PUSHUPS ?
It is a pushup variation exercise, known for being best for triceps and pecs.
WHAT MUSCLES DOES DIAMOND PUSHUPS WORKOUT ?
Primary muscle: Triceps are primarily benefited by performing diamond pushups.
Secondary muscle: Chest and Shoulders are the secondary muscles benefited by performing Diamond Pushups.
WHAT EQUIPMENT DOES DIAMOND PUSHUPS REQUIRE?
This exercise requires no equipment.
HOW TO DO DIAMOND PUSHUPS ?
By performing 5 steps mentioned below, you will be able to do this exercise:
1. Lie on the floor with chest down, place your hands in front of you and shoulders wide-apart.
2. Bring your hands towards the center, join the tips of your index fingers and thumbs which creates a diamond shape between your hands and your elbows and wrists should be in line with your chest.
3. Lift up your knees so that your body forms a straight line and your hands and toes should touch the ground and keep your back straight throughout the exercise.
4. Bend your elbows and lower your body and try to touch your chest to the top of your hands. Remain there in the same position for a while.
5. Get back to the starting position by lifting your body off the floor.
WHAT IS THE DIFFICULTY LEVEL OF WORKING OUT DIAMOND PUSHUPS ?
This exercise’s difficulty level is Moderate.
WHO ALL CAN DO DIAMOND PUSHUPS ?
Both men and women can do this exercise.
IS THERE ANY OTHER RELATED EXERCISE THAT EFFECT THE SAME MUSCLE GROUP AS DIAMOND PUSHUPS DOES ?
Following 5 related exercises can lead to effect the same primary muscles:
- Seated Tricep Press / Extension
- Close-Grip Barbell Bench Press
- LR: Suspension Strap Tricep Extension
- Weighted Bench Dip
- Cable Rope Overhead Triceps Extension
This is just not to it. Find out the other best bodybuilding exercises here.
Comments are off this post!