WHAT IS DECLINE PUSH UPS ?
WHAT MUSCLES DOES DECLINE PUSH UPS WORKOUT ?
Secondary muscle: Shoulders, Triceps are secondarily effected by performing this exercise.
WHAT EQUIPMENT DOES DECLINE PUSH UPS REQUIRE?
HOW TO DO DECLINE PUSH UPS ?
- Put your feet on a bench.
- Tips of your feet should be pointing towards the bench.
- Position your hands shoulder’s width apart on the ground ,with your palms firmly facing the floor.
- Position your arms such that they make a 90 degrees angle.
- Slowly push your torso down towards the floor using your shoulders and elbows.
- Come back to the initial / starting position by pulling your torso up keeping your hips completely in-line with your body.
IS THERE ANY OTHER ALTERNATIVE TO PERFORM DECLINE PUSH UPS ?
WHAT IS THE DIFFICULTY LEVEL OF WORKING OUT DECLINE PUSH UPS ?
WHO ALL CAN PERFORM DECLINE PUSH UPS ?
WHAT ARE THE OTHER RELATED EXERCISES THAT EFFECT THE SAME PRIMARY MUSCLE GROUPS AS DECLINE PUSH UPS DOES ?
- Resistance Band Single Arm Chest Press
- Incline Dumbbell Press
- Incline Dumbbell Fly
- Close-Grip Barbell Bench Press
- Hindu / Judo Push Up / Dive Bombers
This is just not to it. Find out the other best bodybuilding exercises here.