WHAT IS BENT OVER TWO-ARM LONG BAR ROW ?
WHAT MUSCLES DOES BENT OVER TWO-ARM LONG BAR ROW WORK ?
Secondary: the secondary muscles which are effected by performing Bent over two arm long bar row exercise include Biceps, Upper Back / Traps.
WHAT EQUIPMENT DOES A BENT OVER TWO-ARM LONG BAR ROW EXERCISE REQUIRE ?
HOW TO DO BENT OVER TWO-ARM LONG BAR ROW EXERCISE ?
10 steps and you shall be knowing how to perform Bent over two arm long bar row exercise.
- Get an Olympic barbell with weight plates rolled over only one end of it.
- Attach the other end of the bar to a wall or anything heavy, to make sure the weights on the bar do not slide backwards.
- Position yourself so that each of your legs is placed on either side of the bar.
- Lean forward towards the waist making sure your torso is almost parallel to the floor.
- Starting position: Hold the bar with both hands near the weights with a neutral grip of one hand behind the other.
- Now exhale and pull up the bar by bending your elbows until your chest is touched by the weight plates.
- Hold and squeeze your back muscles.
- Final position: Inhale your breathe and imply emphasis on your lat and doing so slowly return to the initial/starting position.
- Make sure the bar does not touch the ground while you are performing the exercise.
- Halt for a moment and repeat the above steps.
IS THERE ANY ALTERNATIVE TO PERFORM BENT OVER TWO-ARM LONG BAR ROW EXERCISE ?
- You may also perform Bent over two arm long bar row exercise by using a low pulley or a T-bar row machine.
- You may also use a stirrup or double handle cable attachment to lift the weight by fixing it under the end of the bar.
WHAT IS THE WORKOUT DIFFICULTY LEVEL OF BENT OVER TWO-ARM LONG BAR ROW EXERCISE ?
CAN BENT OVER TWO-ARM LONG BAR ROW BE PERFORMED ONLY BY MALES, ONLY FEMALES OR BOTH ?
ARE THERE ANY OTHER RELATED EXERCISES WHICH EFFECT THE SAME PRIMARY MUSCLE GROUP AS BENT OVER TWO-ARM LONG BAR ROW DOES ?
5 other exercises can work over the same primary muscles:
- Your Exercise (Placeholder)
- Dumbbell Incline Row
- Cat Back Stretch
- Bent Over Barbell Row
- One-Arm Kettlebell Row
This doesn’t end here. Find out more awesome bodybuilding exercises here.