Green positively symbolizes health, tranquility, nature, and fertility. So lets start our healthy week with this refreshing color.
Some of the sources of green that we can add to our diet are green tea, green beans, broccoli, Chinese cabbage, Parsley, green peas, Brussels sprouts, Black tea and more.
- Green foods are a good source of Vitamin A and Vitamin C.
- Green foods contain anti- oxidants, which neutralize the oxygen particles in the body and lowers the risk of cancer. 
- Green foods are a good source of dietary fiber, that helps in digestion. 
Add GREEN to your diet- Here’s how?
- Drink green tea more often. The plus point is that it will keep you energized and calm all day.
- Remember the golden Rule- “Half your plate should be full of vegetables.”
- If you do not like to chew your greens then turn them to a smoothie. For recipes, click here.
- This all I have for Day 1 but I will be back with a new color for you tomorrow. Till then enjoy your greens and do let me know what you would like to know more.
References  Borek, C. (2004). Dietary Antioxidants and Human Cancer Integrative Cancer Therapies, 3 (4), 333-341 DOI: 10.1177/1534735404270578. ^Back to Top^  Marlett, J., McBurney, M., & Slavin, J. (2002). Position of the American Dietetic Association Journal of the American Dietetic Association, 102 (7), 993-1000 DOI: 10.1016/S0002-8223(02)90228-2. ^Back to Top^
Next ⇒ Day 2: Color me ‘RED’