CBD is a cannabinoid component of one of about 100 types of cannabinoid components contained in cannabis plants. There are two main constituents of cannabis plants: CBD (cannabidiol) and THC (tetrahydrocannabinol). The component commonly known for cannabis action is THC. Since THC has a psychoactive effect (such as euphoria), strict laws have been established in Asia, that vary a lot from country to country.
Despite being the world’s biggest hemp producers, CBD remains illegal in North Korea and China. However, new entrepreneurs are pushing hard in both countries to get the compound legalized as more and more research is showing that it has the potential to treat a wide range of health-related ailments.
CBD, said to account for about 40% of cannabis, is a non-psychoactive component. There is no mental effect seen in THC, and CBD reverses the effect of THC. This safety and unique character have made CBD an attractive medical ingredient.
Majority of CBD intake in Asia is in the form of CBD oil while CBD liquid is more popular in the US and Europe. Besides oil and liquid, there are also CBD capsules, CBD paste, CBD suppositories, etc. In addition, there are also other CBD based products developed such as CBD tea, CBD coffee, CBD milk, CBD water and even CBD honey.
But whether it is CBD juice or any other CBD based product, growing researches have shown that CBD helps in:
- Stress relief
- Insomnia improvement
- Atopic dermatitis
- Eating disorder (anorexia)
- Drug dependence
- Obsessive-compulsive disorder
- Parkinson’s disease
- Huntington’s disease
- Heart disease
- Liver disease
- Traumatic brain injury (TBI)
- Blood pressure improvement
- Alleviation of cell inflammation
- Constipation improvement
- Cancer (cancer cell growth suppression)
- Brain tumor
- Autoimmune uveitis
Studies have been conducted for testing the efficacy of CBD against various diseases and symptoms, which concluded with positive results, but CBD is still in the research stage and neither can be guaranteed.
We think that it is necessary to experience, deepen knowledge, and study on your own.
Difference between CBD Vape Juice/Liquid and CBD Oil
There are two main intake methods for taking CBD
- The first method is to take CBD oil orally. You take the oil in your mouth and then swallow it. A common way to take CBD oil is to drink it in a drink or drink it directly from the bottle. The base oil varies depending on the brand, but is based on olive oil, coconut (MCT) oil and hemp oil. CBD oil came into Asia earlier, but CBD oil is more expensive, bitter, and inefficient. Therefore, the speed of the sensational effect is slow.
- The second method is to vaporize CBD liquid or juice. “Liquid” refers to “dedicated liquid” for electronic cigarette (VAPE). The liquid base is PG (propylene glycol) and VG (vegetable glycerin).
The rapid spread of electronic cigarettes (VAPE / Vevaporizer) helped CBD liquid to become more commercialized. In addition, it can be “efficiently consumed” if it is steamed and consumed by electronic cigarette (VAPE / vepolizer). It is a small amount, and the experience is quick.
It is possible to vaporize CBD oil as it is with VAPE. However, the taste is bitter and not delicious. Since CBD liquid is developed for VAPE, it is easy to vaporize the water vapor (mist) and it is delicious. It is said that the absorption rate is 1.5 to 4.0 times if it is steamed and taken from the viewpoint of intake efficiency. Therefore, it can be said that liquid consumption is more cost effective than oil.
The time to work is also different. If you take a vapor of CBD liquid, it starts give the effect in 2 to 3 minutes and works for 1 to 2 hours. If you take CBD oil orally, it will begin to feel in about 1 hour and it will feel like it will work for about 3 to 6 hours.
We recommend to always check the latest CBD vape oil reviews before making up your mind. That way, you will find which product best suits you. Also, in all cases before taking up and using any CBD based products, please ensure to check with a registered medical practitioner or a doctor.
Comments are off this post!