What is Stiff Legged Barbell Deadlift?
What muscles does it workout?
What equipment are used?
How to do Stiff Legged Barbell Deadlift?
Performing the 10 steps below, you will be able to do this exercise properly:
- Place a barbell on the floor and stand facing it with your feet shoulder width apart.
- Keep your toes pointing in the forward direction and bend your knees a bit.
- While exhaling, bend from your waist and maintain the straightness of your back while bend your knee.
- Do this until you feel a stretch in your hamstring.
- With an overhand grip hold the barbell.
- Keep your arms fully extended and keep your hands at shoulder width distance.
- Pull the barbell while you extend your hips and waist.
- Inhale and do this until you have reached the initial upright position.
- Wait for a moment.
What is the difficulty level?
Who all can perform this exercise?
What other exercise benefit the same primary muscles as Stiff Legged Barbell Deadlift?
Yes, Following are the 5 exercises which benefits the same primary muscles as this exercise does:
- Thigh Adductor / Inner Thigh Machine
- Single Leg Glute Bridge / Hip Extension
- Dumbbell Squat Thrusters
- Barbell Step-ups
- Lying Leg Curls
This is just not enough. Find out the other best bodybuilding exercises: Exercise Glossary : The Complete Exercise Encyclopedia