What is Standing Dumbbell Calf Raise?
What muscles does this exercise workout?
What equipment are required?
How to do Standing Dumbbell Calf Raise?
Performing the 5 steps below, you will be able to do this exercise properly:
- Place a two-three inches high exercising step on the floor and stand in front of it.
- Hold one dumbbell in each of your hands and place your toes and balls of your feet on the plank or step.
- Make sure you do not place the arcs of your feet on the step and also keep your heels on the ground.
- Pull up your heels off the floor by pushing your feet balls against the step.
- Stay in this position for a count of one.
- Return to the starting position until you feel a stretch in your calves.
- Repeat the above steps.
What is the difficulty level?
Who all can perform this exercise?
What other exercises benefit the same primary muscles?
Yes, Following are the 5 exercises which benefits the same primary muscles as this exercise does:
This is just not enough. Find out the other best bodybuilding exercises: Exercise Glossary – The Complete Exercise Encyclopedia