WHAT ARE PUSHUPS?
WHAT MUSCLES DOES PUSHUPS WORKOUT?
WHAT EQUIPMENT DOES PUSHUPS USE?
HOW TO DO PUSHUPS?
Performing the 6 steps below, you will be able to do this exercise properly:
- Position yourself on the floor by placing your hands flat on the ground right below your shoulders.
- Stretch out your legs behind you with only your toes and balls of your feet rested on the ground.
- Keep your body straight and hold your abdominal muscles tightened.
- Keep your neck and head slightly backwards.
- Now push yourself lower towards the ground by bending your elbows until your chest slightly touches the ground and you feel a stretch in your chest.
- Hold for a count of one.
- Now you push upwards by straightening your arms and pushing your chest upwards.
- Repeat until you complete the desired reps.
WHAT IS THE DIFFICULTY LEVEL OF PERFORMING PUSHUPS?
WHO ALL CAN PERFORM PUSHUPS?
WHAT OTHER EXERCISES BENEFIT THE SAME PRIMARY MUSCLES AS PUSHUPS DOES?
Yes, Following are the 5 exercises which benefits the same primary muscles as pistol squats does:
- Dumbbell Shoulder Press
- One-Arm Kettlebell Push Press
- Seated Tricep Press / Extension
- Lying Dumbbell Tricep Extension
This is just not enough. Find out the other best bodybuilding exercises here