WHAT IS PULLUPS?
WHAT MUSCLES DOES PULLUPS WORKOUT?
Secondary muscle: Foreaems are secondarily benefited by this exercise.
WHAT EQUIPMENT DOES PULLUPS USE?
HOW TO DO PULLUPS?
Performing the 8 steps below, you will be able to do this exercise properly:
- Stand under a pull up bar and grab it with an overhand grip of your hands.
- Maintain your hands at a distance twice as much as your shoulders’ width.
- Keeping your arms straight, hang from the pull up bar such that your body weight is supported by your arms.
- keeping your body straight and not swinging it, pull up your body towards the bar by pushing your elbows downwards.
- Continue pulling up until your chest almost touches the bar.
- Squeeze the back of your lats and contract.
- Lower down you body after contraction.
- Repeat the above steps.
WHAT IS THE DIFFICULTY LEVEL OF PERFORMING PULLUPS?
WHO ALL CAN PERFORM PULLUPS?
WHAT OTHER EXERCISES BENEFIT THE SAME PRIMARY MUSCLES AS PUSHUPS DOES?
Yes, Following are the 5 exercises which benefits the same primary muscles as pistol squats does:
- Forward / Front Dumbbell Raise
- Upright Barbell Row
- Renegade Row / Alternating Plank Row / Commando Row
- Concentration Curls
- Incline Dumbbell Fly
This is just not enough. Find out the other best bodybuilding exercises here