- 1 WHAT IS REVERSE CRUNCH?
- 2 WHAT MUSCLES DOES REVERSE CRUNCH WORKOUT?
- 3 WHAT EQUIPMENT DOES REVERSE CRUNCH USE?
- 4 HOW TO DO REVERSE CRUNCH?
- 5 WHAT IS THE DIFFICULTY LEVEL OF PERFORMING REVERSE CRUNCH?
- 6 WHO ALL CAN PERFORM REVERSE CRUNCH?
- 7 WHAT OTHER EXERCISES BENEFIT THE SAME PRIMARY MUSCLES AS REVERSE CRUNCH DOES?
WHAT IS REVERSE CRUNCH?
WHAT MUSCLES DOES REVERSE CRUNCH WORKOUT?
WHAT EQUIPMENT DOES REVERSE CRUNCH USE?
HOW TO DO REVERSE CRUNCH?
Performing the 7 steps below, you will be able to do this exercise properly:
- Lay down on the exercising floor straight.
- Extend and stretch your arms completely with your hands placed palms down on the floor.
- Maintaining your feet together, pull up your knees towards your chest, until you have your thighs making a 90 degrees angle with the floor and your calves being parallel to the floor.
- While you inhale your breath, curl up your hips off the floor by bringing your knees even closer towards your chest.
- Hold for a count of one.
- While you exhale, steadily return your legs to the start position.
- Repeat the above steps to complete the the desired number of reps and sets.
WHAT IS THE DIFFICULTY LEVEL OF PERFORMING REVERSE CRUNCH?
WHO ALL CAN PERFORM REVERSE CRUNCH?
WHAT OTHER EXERCISES BENEFIT THE SAME PRIMARY MUSCLES AS REVERSE CRUNCH DOES?
Yes, Following are the 5 exercises which benefits the same primary muscles as this exercise does:
- Knee / Hip Raise
- Kettlebell Windmill
- Ab Roller / Wheel Rollout
- Dumbbell Side Bend
This is just not enough. Find out the other best bodybuilding exercises here