WHAT IS PUSH PRESS?
WHAT MUSCLES DOES PUSH PRESS WORKOUT?
Secondary muscle: Quadriceps, Triceps are secondarily benefited by this exercise.
WHAT EQUIPMENT DOES PUSH PRESS USE?
HOW TO DO PUSH PRESS?
Performing the 6 steps below, you will be able to do this exercise properly:
- With an overhand grip of your hands, grab a barbell while standing with your feet hips’ width apart.
- Hold the barbell with your hands at a distance of shoulder’s width.
- Pull up the barbell until it reaches your chest and retract your head slightly backwards.
- Bend your knees, hips and ankles to slightly go down.
- Using your legs, explosively push your body upwards, taking the barbell above your head by extending your arms.
- Get down the barbell to your shoulders and repeat.
WHAT IS THE DIFFICULTY LEVEL OF PERFORMING PUSH PRESS?
WHO ALL CAN PERFORM PUSH PRESS?
WHAT OTHER EXERCISES BENEFIT THE SAME PRIMARY MUSCLES AS PUSH PRESS DOES?
Yes, Following are the 5 exercises which benefits the same primary muscles as pistol squats does:
- Kettlebell Thruster
- Barbell Shoulder Press
- Push Press
- Shoulder Stretch
- Upright Barbell Row
This is just not enough. Find out the other best bodybuilding exercises here