- 1 WHAT IS JUMP SQUATS ?
- 2 WHAT MUSCLES DOES JUMP SQUATS WORKOUT?
- 3 WHAT EQUIPMENT DOES JUMP SQUATS REQUIRE ?
- 4 HOW TO DO JUMP SQUATS ?
- 5 WHAT IS THE DIFFICULTY LEVEL OF PERFORMING JUMP SQUATS ?
- 6 WHO ALL CAN PERFORM JUMP SQUATS ?
- 7 IS THERE ANY OTHER EXERCISE THAT BENEFIT THE SAME PRIMARY MUSCLES AS JUMP SQUATS DOES ?
WHAT IS JUMP SQUATS ?
WHAT MUSCLES DOES JUMP SQUATS WORKOUT?
WHAT EQUIPMENT DOES JUMP SQUATS REQUIRE ?
HOW TO DO JUMP SQUATS ?
Performing the 8 steps below, you will be able to do this exercise properly:
1. Stand straight with your feet and hip wide apart.
2. Place your hands behind your head or at the sides of your head.
3. Bend your knees, and put your weight on your heels and lower your hips as if you’re sitting on a chair.
4. Keep your back straight all the time while performing this exercise.
5. Feel the stretch in your quadriceps and hold for a count of one.
6. Push yourself up of the floor with the help of your quads in an explosive movement.
7. Land with your knees slightly bent and absorb the impact.
8. Repeat until you’ve hit your targeted reps.
WHAT IS THE DIFFICULTY LEVEL OF PERFORMING JUMP SQUATS ?
WHO ALL CAN PERFORM JUMP SQUATS ?
IS THERE ANY OTHER EXERCISE THAT BENEFIT THE SAME PRIMARY MUSCLES AS JUMP SQUATS DOES ?
Yes, Following are the 4 exercises which benefits the same primary muscles as jump squat does:
1. Standing Quadricep Stretch
2. Machine Hack Squats
3. Barbell Step-up
4. Stiff Legged Barbell Deadlift
This is just not enough. Find out the other best bodybuilding exercises here.