WHAT ARE FLUTTER KICKS ?
The flutter kicks is a great exercise that works on glutes and hamstrings.
WHAT MUSCLES DOES FLUTTER KICKS WORKOUT ?
WHAT EQUIPMENT DOES FLUTTER KICKS REQUIRE?
To perform flutter kicks exercise, you don’t need any equipment.
HOW TO DO FLUTTER KICKS?
Following 6 steps mentioned below, you can perform the flutter kicks Workout:
- Lie on a bench with your face down and your hips on the edge of the bench.
- Now raise your legs from the floor so that they are in a line with your body.
- For stability, hold the front edge of the bench properly.
- Starting Position: Starting position: Raise your left leg higher than the right one.
- Then lower your left leg as you raise your right leg.
- Final position: Repeat until you’ve hit your targeted reps.
- Now Push your feet forward (jumping), bringing them behind your hands.
- Repeat the above steps.
ARE FLUTTER KUCKS FINE FOR BOTH MALE & FEMALE?
Flutter Kicks Exercise can be performed by both males as well as females.
WHAT IS THE DIFFICULTY LEVEL OF PERFORMING FLUTTER KICKS?
The Flutter Kicks Workout is considered to be of intermediate level in difficulty.
Other workouts which work over the same primary muscles:
- Barbell Step-up
- Kettlebell One-Legged Deadlift
- Hamstring Stretch
- LR: Suspension Strap Squat
- Swiss Ball Leg Curl / Hip Raise
This doesn’t end here. Find out more awesome bodybuilding exercises here