Eager to learn how to do Cat Back Stretch ? Read on further for detailed workout instructions, notes, video and pro tips for learning proper form and train better for it.
What is Cat Back Stretch?
Cat back stretch builds strong triceps and works out upper back and traps.
What muscles does it workout?
Primary muscle: Lower back
What are the required equipment for this exercise?
This exercise does not need any equipment.
How to do Cat Back Stretching?
Following the 5 steps mentioned below, you can do this exercise:
- Get down on your knees like a cat with your hands and feet at your shoulder width apart.
- Pull your back up making a hump out of it and squeezing your abs inwards, flex your spine.
- Stay there in this position for about 10 seconds.
- Now, Return to the initial/starting position.
- Repeat the above steps for completing your reps.
What is the difficulty level of this stretching?
The workout difficulty level for this exercise ranges between Easy to Moderate.
Who all can perform it?
Men as well as women can do this exercise.
Which other exercise affect the same primary muscles?
There are 5 other exercises that can work over the same primary muscles:
This is just not the end. Find out the other best bodybuilding exercises in our Exercise Encyclopedia: The Complete Resource For Exercises.