Eager to know how to do Ab Crunch Exercise (On Machine) ? Read on further for detailed workout instructions, notes, video and pro tips for learning proper form and train better for it.
What is Ab- Crunch exercise (On machine) ?
How to do Ab- Crunch (On machine)?
You’re just 7 steps away from a fit Ab Crunch exercise (on Machine):
Sit down on the ab crunch machine and place your feet below the pads of the machine and hold its top handles.
1. Put your arms at a 90 degrees such that your triceps are rested on the pads provided.
2. Now push your upper torso in the forward direction and lift your legs in the upwards direction. Exhale as you do so.
3. Step 4 does the main crunching for your in order to build stronger abs for you.
4. Inhaling your breathe, return back to the initial/starting position.
5. Repeat the above steps and complete your repetitions.
Yes there is one important thing you ought to know. Perform this exercise slowly and use only your abs for lifting the weights. Your feet and legs must be relaxed while you perform.
Ab Crunch exercise (on Machine) can be performed by both men as well as women.
The Ab Crunch exercise (on machine) bags a moderate position on the difficulty scale.
This doesn’t end here. Find out more awesome bodybuilding exercises here.